Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happier days are ahead

Shana:
It's my last day of work and I'm anxious to hit the road. Sometime before we leave tomorrow, we still have to pack the car, mail several boxes of things that don't fit, return the cable box, do the laundry, and a whole lot of other errands-- oh my!

But, luckily my awesome coworkers took me out for a delicious farewell lunch and loaded me up with sweet things for the road including red sox crossword puzzles, a Relay For Life blanket, a starbucks gift card, and some itunes moolah. Let's just hope I can fit everything in my Matrix. Tonight we're going to a Pasta Sauce Cooking Class at Dave's Fresh Pasta -- one of our favorite places from College-- and, yes, we like to squeeze as many activities as possible in our last few moments in Boston.

I think my fortune cookie from lunch describes my life perfectly:
"Happier days are ahead. Your struggles are behind you."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woooo! Let the adventure begin. Can't wait to see you both when you get to Texas!